Call : 0490 - 2322 797


Tour Packages

kannur Fort St. Angelos

Fort St. Angelos is in the west of Kannur town. It was built in 1505 by the first Portuguese Viceroy, Don Francisco De Almeida, with the permission of the Kolathiris, on a promontory jutting into the Lakshadweep sea. The Dutch captured the fort in 1663 and sold it to the Ali Raja of Kannur in 1772 and in 1790 it came into the possession of the British. The British rebuilt it and made it their most important station in Malabar .

Muzhappilangad Beach

Black rocks protect this long ,clean beach from the currents of the deep, making it shallows waters a swimmer's paradise.Perhaps this is Keralas only drive- in beach. Where you can drive entire length of 4 K.m .The beach festival is celebrated in the month of April and it is one of the important tourist attraction in the district of Kannur in Kerala. The youth also try many driving stunts in cars like drifting and wheeling in bikes as this is a paradise for driving along the shore.

Payyambalam Beach

The Payyambalam beach is one of the beautiful beaches in this State and is an ideal place to spend evenings, irrespepcti ve of seasons. It is very near Kannur town. ,The mortal remains or' Swadeshabhimani Ramakrishna Pilla, A.K. Gopalan, K.P. Gopalan, Pamban Madhavan and K.G. Marar are laid to rest near this resort.The quiet, secluded Payyambalam beach is a popular local picnic spot and a beautiful beach resort.

Thalassery Fort

The British arrived in Thalassery in 1683 and errected a goods shed there. They shifted their ommercial capital to Thalassery from Kozhikkode, following obstruction from the Dutch. In 1700, the British built the Thalassery Fort on a small hill called Tiruvellapadkunnu and in 1708, it was strengthened by increasing its height and with bastions. The fort is square structure built of laterite and is distinguished by its massiv ventilated walls and strong flanking bastions.

Ezhimala

Ezhimala, the capital of the ancient Mooshika kings, is considered to be an ancient historical site. It is a onspicuous,isolated cluster of hills, forming a promontory, 38 kms. north of Kannur. A flouriIshing sea port and centre of trade in ancient Kerala, it was one of the major battle fields of the Chola-Chera war of the II th century .I It is believed that Lord Budha had visited Ezhimala. An old mosque, believed to contain the mortal remains of Shaikh Abdul Latif located here.

Pazhassi Dam

An ideal retreat for rourists ,the damsite is famous for its scenic beauty. The D.T.P.C provides pleasure boating faciliaties at the reservoir. Accommodation is available at the Project Inspection Bungalow and its dormitories.It is constructed across the Valapattanam River near Kuyiloor. It was commissioned by Prime Minister Morarji Desai in 1979. It mainly serves as an irrigation dam, reaching out to most of the Kannur District.

Gundert Bungalow

Malayalees cannot forget Herman Gundert and his contributions to the Malayalam Language. A German by birth Gundert resided at Illikkunnu Bungalow near Thalassery which was his workshop for 20 years from 1939 for his research activities. 20 km from Kannur, near Thalasseri town, on the National Highway at Illikunnu stands his residence, Gundert Bungalow.Dr. Herman Gundert, the revered German missionary, scholar.

Snake Park at Parassinikkadavu

The Snake Park at Parassinikkadavu is situated 18 kms. Away from Kannur town. It Is one of the known snake parks in the country . The park is dedicated to the preservation and conservation of snakes, most of which are becoming extinct gradually. There is a large collection of poisonous and non-poisonous snakes.The park houses a variety of snakes and other small animals, including the Spectacled Cobra, King Cobra, Russell's viper, Krait and various pit vipers.

Moppila Bay

Moppila Bay is a natural fishing harbour, lying near Fort St. Angelos. A sea wall projecting from the fort separates the rough sea and inland water. The bay was famous during the Kolathiris' regime as a commercial harbour that linked Kolathunadu with Lakshadweep and foreign countriea, in imports. Today , Mopilla bay has turned into a modernised fishing harbour, developed under the Indo-Norwegian Pact.

Bekal Fort

the largest fort in Kerala, situated at Kasaragod district, North Kerala. spreading over 40 acres (160,000 m2). Some important features of this fort are the water-tank with its flight of steps, the tunnel opening towards the south, the magazine for keeping ammunition and the broad steps leading to the Observation Tower, which is a rarity. From there one has an ample view of towns in the vicinity like Kanhangad, Pallikkara, Bekal, Kottikkulam, Uduma etc.

parassinikadavu temple

Malayalees cannot forget Herman Gundert and his contributions to the Malayalam Language. A German by birth Gundert resided at Illikkunnu Bungalow near Thalassery which was his workshop for 20 years from 1939 for his research activities. 20 km from Kannur, near Thalasseri town, on the National Highway at Illikunnu stands his residence, Gundert Bungalow.Dr. Herman Gundert, the revered German missionary, scholar.

Pythal Mala

This enchanting hill station ,situated 4,500 ft. above sea level near the Kerala - Karnataka border ,is rich in flora and fauna. It is a 6 km trek to the top of the hills. Abundant in flora and fauna, this place is now being developed as a hill resort. One has to trek 6 kms to reach the top of the hills. There is a proposal to set up a zoo at the top of the hill. The enchanting hill station offers a challenging trek to those inclined to stretch their legs.